Oh my god you can get so much DONE when your baby naps for longer than 40 mins! I am showered, dressed, fabulously accessorised, breakfasted, have done pilates, put out the washing, packed the car for visiting grandma, and have now completed a blog post…. and Conrad is STILL ASLEEP!!! I feel like one of those supermother type people!
Oh hooray! I finally worked out how to follow your blog via Twitter so I can also post too. I'm not sure why that was so difficult but it 'twas.
ReplyDeleteI adore reading your blog honey. And, as you know, I also adore your baby (and you) beyond measure, and am 100% convinced that he actually IS a particularly special, superlative-inducing baby because other people's babies don't typically turn me to mush quite like he does. I'm really looking forward to an intensive does of C&C-time on our upcoming health retreat. (Oh, and in answer to your question, yes, whiskey most certainly counts as healthy. Why, it's positively medicinal!)
You write so beautifully and intelligently - especially given your new mum's state of sleep deprivation - about the transformation of motherhood. I feel lucky to be a small part of that journey.
Now *rubs hands together* when do we get pics of said superlative baby on this blog? Hmm... HMMM????